Good afternoon!

I¹m afraid I didn¹t see any reference to a list archive, or I¹d have
searched there first. Is anyone else seeing problems with Authoxy under
10.5.1? I¹m not sure what exactly is going wrong, but it started after the
update. The symptoms: upon login, StartAuthoxy launches authoxyd using saved
credentials. However, the proxy functions don¹t work. If Safari attempts to
load a page, I get an authentication request from 127.0.01.

If I open the prefpane, stop Authoxy, re-enter the correct password, and
start it again, everything works. I haven¹t done exhaustive testing, but it
sure seems like the prefpane isn¹t writing updated information back to its
own preference file.

Known issue?

Thanks,
Matt