I agree.  My modified thickbox.js is just 6k packed.  Why break it up into
separate downloads?

There are features I would like to see built in (which I've been able to add
with the help of the community), circular browsing for example, but it's
very important to me that ThickBox stays small in file size.  Quite
confident you all feel the same, but thought I'd make it a point to consider
anyway.

Adam