From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Brice Burgess
Sent: vendredi 23 février 2007 7:58
To: jQuery Discussion.
Subject: [jQuery] jqModal r7 release!

Ladies and Gentleman of the jQuery,

  ...errr, more so the Gentleman...

I am happy to bring you jqModal r7, codenamed "listen". R7 is a major
feature enhancer, and brings about some API changes and parameter
reduction.
I recommend upgrading & porting your existing code to the new version...
well worth the added flexibility // maintaining support.

Plugin Page;

    http://dev.iceburg.net/jquery/jqModal/

I've updated the examples, and included a demonstration on overriding
alert() + confirm() dialogs.

Here's what has changed;

---
  +  Added $.jqmShow, $.jqmHide to manually hide/show dialogs
  +  Added $.jqmAddTrigger and $.jqmAddClose to bind show/hide to elements
  +  Added onLoad callback (called after ajax return)
  +  Added support for handling multiple dialogs @ once across ALL
functions
  -  Removed auto-fire parameter, replaced via $(e).jqm().jqmShow()
  -  Removed $.jqmClose()
  -  Removed "wrapClass" parameter, updated base CSS
  *  CSS z-index value takes priority over "zIndex" parameter
  *  Triggers can hide, show, or hide AND show jqModals
  *  Overlays+IE6 iframe are now fixed positioned - support for ie6 quirks
+
standards mode
  *  Internal Improvements, no event data

Well, I guess we now have the EXT widgets to look forward to :) .. but the
good news is that I was able to accomplish all these changes in < 120
bytes
-- so we're still looking at a < 3k full featured dialog plugin.

Enjoy,

~ Brice

Ce message Envoi est certifié sans virus connu.
Analyse effectuée par AVG.
Version: 7.5.441 / Base de données virus: 268.18.3/698 - Date: 23/02/2007
4:39