From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Benjamin Sterling
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 11:04 AM
To: jQuery Discussion.
Subject: Re: [jQuery] jqModal r7 release!

Keep in mind that the app i am building is basically a copy of a actual
application that was built in C and this app will not work if javascript is
turned off.  So, when your building you ajax app, think about what would
happen if the end user had js off.

Good to hear you got the hello world to work.  Sometimes it takes a little
bit to understand how something work, but once you do.... there is not limit
to what you can do.

--
Benjamin Sterling
http://www.KenzoMedia.com