From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charlie
Arehart
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 11:29
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: RE: re[2]: [ACFUG Discuss] Regex help

Yes, Ben Forta did "Teach Yourself Regular Expressions In 10 Minutes"
and I
can recommend it. There are also many resources available online. Just
google "regular expressions" and the first few that come up look quite
good.
There are also many tools that can help you build regular expressions
easily. I'll make note to create a resource listing many of them
(someday),
if someone doesn't already know of one.

/charlie
http://www.carehart.org/blog/