Flash can be decompiled or you can write your own client. Or use a MITM proxy to modify the data.

-dhs

Dean H. Saxe, CISSP,  CEH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"[T]he people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country."
    --Hermann Goering, Hitler's Reich-Marshall at the Nuremberg Trials