Steven beat me to that one.  I was just typing that.

Also, it depends on how you implement your form as well.  If you use HTML forms and non-flash form with regex validation, then you have _javascript_ that can be turned off.  Now if you implement a flash form, I believe the validation stays internal and not rendered as _javascript_.  I believe the flash form SWF valdiation cannot be turned off from the browser's VM.

Correct me if I am wrong Dean.

Teddy