On Tue, 6 Dec 2005, Shoshannah Forbes wrote:
Hey, I didn't ask for the *list* to be one way or another. I just
pointed out that if someone is not happy with what the list uses, he/she
can set the reply-to header to reflect their taste.

  If you want to set the reply to header to the list address on messages you
send, simply send the message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] instead of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Alon

--
This message was sent by Alon Altman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ICQ:1366540
GPG public key at http://8ln.org/pubkey.txt