On Sun, Jan 14, 2018 at 1:23 PM, Gabor Szabo <szab...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Tomer and all,
>
> I am mostly aware of the HackNights. The one I attended was not geared
> towards new contributors. I was not aware of other types of meetings.
>
> I also see the "Women do Open Source" event Lior runs. I don't know how
> could I cooperate with that given that I am not a woman.
> Any suggestions?

Last time I checked, I'm not a woman (:

I can and will include the link to that event in my announcement to the
> Code-Mavens in case some of the members prefer a women only event.

The events are targeted for women, but are not "women only".

The emphasis in the workshops I organize is cooperation, mutual help, and
> empathy towards the other participants. We work in pairs, triples,
> sometimes even more. Our events are gender neutral.

Sounds like great values to work for / with. Let's schedule you a talk for
one of the next meetings.

Kaplan