I no longer have connections in the Matam area.

I can check for something in the Technion. I can book us one of the class
rooms.

I also have a couple of places in Hader, not to complicated to get there by
bus from any of Haifa's train stations.

How many people are you expecting?

What's the format (lecture, round tables)?

Amichai