On 7/29/20 9:47 PM, Pradyun Gedam wrote:
Over the last year, the Packaging category on discuss.python.org <http://discuss.python.org> had 841
active topics, with only 40 topics with 3 or fewer responses. [^5]
In the last 100 days, the Packaging category on discuss.python.org <http://discuss.python.org> has
had 91 active topics. More than 10 PEPs have been discussed in the
Packaging category on discuss.python.org <http://discuss.python.org> in the last 100 days.

Over the last year, distutils-sig had ~109 active threads, with
(based on a quick skim) most having 3 or fewer responses/posters. [^4]
In the last 100 days, distutils-sig has had 32 active threads (at least
7 of these have the same subject as another thread with Re:/Fwd: added).
There has been only 1 PEP-related feedback discussion on distutils-sig
in the last year. Most of the other threads are user support requests or
announcements.
May I ask for you (or someone) to please re-run these stats for the past year? If the traffic decline on distutils-sig has continued then I would like to re-start the discussion period Pradyun suggested.

--
Sumana Harihareswara
Changeset Consulting