On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 4:13 PM Oscar Benjamin
<oscar.j.benja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What I haven't quite got my head around is: what exactly is the
> "workflow" with discourse if you are a regular follower/contributor on
> some forum?
>
> Do people who use it a lot begin by going to the forum website?
>
> Do they get the email notifications and interact via those?

I think it varies. I get email notifications, and then usually go to
the website when I want to reply, unless it's just 1-2 lines. IIRC
Donald sticks to the website only. Another mode that discourse is good
at is the "digest" approach where it sends you a weekly summary and
then you can go to the website if you want to follow up on anything.

-n