Thank you for suggestions. What I have done is as follows : The problem
still exists, what can I do next?

C:\Users\syftkc>assoc .py .py=py_auto_file
.py .py=py_auto_file

C:\Users\syftkc>ftype py_auto_file py_auto_file="C:\Python27\python.exe"
"%1" %

py_auto_file py_auto_file="C:\Python27\python.exe" "%1" %*

C:\Users\syftkc>cd C:\Python27\MyFiles

C:\Python27\MyFiles>t.py a s d
Argument 0 is   C:\Python27\MyFiles\t.py

C:\Python27\MyFiles>..\Python.exe t.py a s d
Argument 0 is   t.py
Argument 1 is   a
Argument 2 is   s
Argument 3 is   d

2012/6/18 Dennis Lee Bieber <wlfr...@ix.netcom.com>

> On Mon, 18 Jun 2012 20:35:35 +0300, Seyfullah Tıkıç <sti...@gmail.com>
> declaimed the following in gmane.comp.python.django.user:
>
> > I created a file named t.py and wrote what you wrote.
> > In the first step, I see this :
> > C:\Python27\MyFiles>t.py a one and a two
> > Argument 0 is   C:\Python27\MyFiles\t.py
> >
>         If that is ALL that you see, then it indicates that on you computer
> configuration, script files that are not natively executable (that is,
> .py invokes python.exe passing the .py name) is NOT passing any other
> arguments.
>
>        The fast solution should be to explicitly invoke the Python
> interpreter:
>
> > python t.py arguments...
>

>        The longer solution gets esoteric... See my example:
>
> E:\UserData\Wulfraed\My Documents>assoc .py
> .py=py_auto_file
>
> E:\UserData\Wulfraed\My Documents>ftype py_auto_file
> py_auto_file="E:\Python25\python.exe" "%1" %*
>
> E:\UserData\Wulfraed\My Documents>
>

>        Use "assoc" to find out what "file type" .py is considered by the
> OS...
>
>        Use "ftype" with that "file type" to see what the execution command
> line becomes.
>
>        I suspect what you will find is that your system does NOT have the
> last
>                %*
> term on the command. That is what passes the rest of the command line to
> python.
>
>        If so, enter
> ftype <your-file-type>="your-python-path-executable" "%1" %*
>
>        Then retest with the t.py file and see if the rest of the arguments
> are passed.
> --
>        Wulfraed                 Dennis Lee Bieber         AF6VN
>        wlfr...@ix.netcom.com    HTTP://wlfraed.home.netcom.com/

SEYFULLAH TIKIÇ