Ok, now I did it as you said. It is the same :
C:\Python27\MyFiles>assoc .py=py_auto_file
.py=py_auto_file
C:\Python27\MyFiles>ftype py_auto_file="C:\Python27\python.exe" "%1" %*
py_auto_file="C:\Python27\python.exe" "%1" %*
C:\Python27\MyFiles>t.py a s d
Argument 0 is   C:\Python27\MyFiles\t.py
There is something wrong, but I couldn't understand.

2012/6/19 Dennis Lee Bieber <wlfr...@ix.netcom.com>

> On Tue, 19 Jun 2012 00:23:06 +0300, Seyfullah Tıkıç <sti...@gmail.com>
> declaimed the following in gmane.comp.python.django.user:
>
> > Thank you for suggestions. What I have done is as follows : The problem
> > still exists, what can I do next?
> >
> > C:\Users\syftkc>assoc .py .py=py_auto_file
> > .py .py=py_auto_file
> >
>         Why the double ".py .py"? It should just be a single term which is
> the extension of the file...
>
> > C:\Users\syftkc>ftype py_auto_file py_auto_file="C:\Python27\python.exe"
> > "%1" %
> >
> > py_auto_file py_auto_file="C:\Python27\python.exe" "%1" %*
> >
>         Same here -- it should just be a single occurrence of the type.
> --
>        Wulfraed                 Dennis Lee Bieber         AF6VN
>        wlfr...@ix.netcom.com    HTTP://wlfraed.home.netcom.com/

SEYFULLAH TIKIÇ