This is a stumper...

I have a very simple view that is a wrapper around the generic view
direct_to_template.  The loader finds the template as indicated in the
output "(File exists)", but yet I still get a TemplateDoesNotExist
error.  Any ideas?

I can go to the Django shell and load it just fine:
> ./manage.py shell
>>> from django.template.loader import get_template
>>> t = get_template('book/search_form.html')
>>> t
<django.template.Template object at 0x1505d90>
>>> t.name
'book/search_form.html'

Copy/Paste from debug output:

Template Loader Error:
Django tried loading these templates, in this order:
  Using loader
django.template.loaders.filesystem.load_template_source:
    /Users/rob/git/anglers/anglers/templates/book/search_form.html
(File exists)
  Using loader
django.template.loaders.app_directories.load_template_source:
    /Users/rob/django/django/django/contrib/admin/templates/book/
search_form.html (File does not exist)

Traceback:
File "/Users/rob/django/django/django/core/handlers/base.py" in
get_response
  92.                 response = callback(request, *callback_args,
**callback_kwargs)
File "/Users/rob/django/django/django/contrib/auth/decorators.py" in
__call__
  67.             return self.view_func(request, *args, **kwargs)
File "/Users/rob/git/anglers/anglers/../anglers/book/views.py" in
search_form
  102.         extra_context=extra_context,
File "/Users/rob/django/django/django/views/generic/simple.py" in
direct_to_template
  17.     t = loader.get_template(template)
File "/Users/rob/django/django/django/template/loader.py" in
get_template
  81.     source, origin = find_template_source(template_name)
File "/Users/rob/django/django/django/template/loader.py" in
find_template_source
  74.     raise TemplateDoesNotExist, name

Exception Type: TemplateDoesNotExist at /advanced-search/
Exception Value: book/search_form.html

I'm using Django 1.1 beta 1.

Thanks,
Rob