On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 8:28 AM, Karen Tracey <kmtra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That generally means the permissions don't allow the code to access the
> file.  You don't mention if this happens with the dev server (which would
> surprise me, since you can load the template from the shell) or only with a
> real web server. If it's only with the real web server than I expect the
> permissions need to be fixed so that the web server can read the template
> file.

Yes, it's using the dev server.  I did check the permissions just in
case and they look fine (-rw-r--r--).

What is odd is I'm also using this template from a different view and
it loads fine.  I'm trying to debug now but I'm about to run out of
time and thought I'd throw it out here if anyone else encountered
this.

Thanks,
-Rob