Hi Kieran,
On 15/02/2013 19:56, Kieran Peckett wrote:
> I have just de-geeked the BugReport page on the wiki, as well as a few
> other updates.

Thanks a lot for that, usually it's better to inform the QA team about
your work/modifications as this is their work that is detail here.

> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=BugReport&oldid=63321
>
> Diff:
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=BugReport&diff=63321&oldid=62052
>
> Full list of changes:
>
>    - De-geeked parts of the page
>    - Changed ALL CAPS (e.g. WRITER) to regular type (Writer)
>    - Improved Ubuntu instructions on how to get to the terminal, as the
>    Apps menu in Unity doesn't uses categories.
>    - Changed some references to OO.o to OO.o and AOO
>    - Added ADVANCED to the end of the "Extra info for developers" section
>    header
>    - Explained the Ctrl+Alt+T shortcut in some Linux distros for access to
>    Terminal
>    - Improved some English

Something I do not agree with :
-----------------------------------
# If you are not sure what component your problem is about,  choose the
'''Libreoffice''' component. Someone will come and change it later. For
more information about this, have a look at
"[[QA/BugTriage|BugTriage]]". If it is an urgent issue (broken parts,
regression, etc), experienced users can assign it to one of the
developers listed on the ''[[FindTheExpert]]'' page.
-------------------------------------

You can't change a 'bug triager' by 'someone', a bug triager is a role
and a function in our QA project :)
'High priority' is something different than 'urgent'. Before filling a
bug you have to check about its priority. A bug can be urgent for you
but have a very low priority in term of QA. Here the terminology is
important for the quality of the bug report.

Kind regards
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier <sophie.gaut...@documentfoundation.org>