Hi :)
I like the changes.  Actually i prefer
"someone" to "bug-triager"
and
"person" to "developer"

While the more precise definitions are important to us and we might 'naturally'
understand what the terms ,eam those things might not be so obvious to a noob.
In photography a developer is a liquid and bug-triager could be a bot or
anything.  It could even mean that crazy loony from CSI: Vegas.  I think the
important thing for a noob to know is that when they post a bug-report the very
next actions that happen to the report will be done by a person, a human being,
not a machine ior automated process.  Beyond that is just confusing detail that
they don't really need to know at such an early stage.

Perhaps some hierarchy tree or flow-chart might help the user understand the
process that happens after filing the bug-report but again i think it's too
much information and so it risks confusing the poor wide-eyed-end-user.

Regards from
Tom :)