Hi
I've incorporated Shelagh's information into the text and I've added a Caution about the Function Wizard bug.
The file's been updated on ODF.
Back to Appendix B.

Regards
JohnS
On 17/09/2013 13:24, John Smith wrote:
Hi Jean

Yes, the bug came to light as I worked on Appendix B using v4.1.1.2.
I posted it to Bugzilla after some research and it as been confirmed in v4.1.3.0. but not present in v4.0.5.

Regards
JohnS