On 12/8/2010 7:15 PM, Jean Hollis Weber wrote:

The latest version of the draft LibO Getting Started guide chapters are
here: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation

Ron Faile took all the published chapters and applied the new LibO
template to them. However, as far as I can tell, no other changes have
yet been made, for example changing OpenOffice.org to LibreOffice
(except on the title pages), and the list of contributors to the OOo
chapters does not appear in the LibO files that I checked. Other changes
that were made to the draft chapters have not been made to the latest
ones, either, so whoever works on these will need to do all of that
again. Comparing them with the draft chapters would help with those
updates, but not if you cannot get to the drafts.

The files are very much NOT ready for translation. In fact, IMO they are
not ready to be put on the LibO site, where other people can find and
copy them.

--Jean

The earlier draft files can be found here (scroll to the bottom of the page):
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Rmfaile