Hello Andreas,

Op 9/12/2010 21:22, Andreas Mantke schreef:
Hi Leo, Sigrid, *,

because I has not enough time to read all the emails on the list, I has not
enregistered this thread.
No problem
The issue is here a misconfiguration of the language setting for the whole
folder.
The default language inside the Plone CMS of OOoAuthors.org is language
neutral. This
is the only setting, which guarantees, that all members can see the directory
and
it's content. You can translate the folder with LinguaPlone to another
language. This
means that every user with the language setting according to the translation
will see
the translated version in that language. The other members (with no available
translation) will see the default folder (with language neutral setting).
You can realise the misconfiguration, if you change your language setting by
clicking
on the English flag.

Regards,
Andreas