Hi Alex,
On 09/12/2010 11:46, Alexander Thurgood wrote:
Le 09/12/10 08:57, Jean Hollis Weber a écrit :

Isn't that enough? But perhaps I don't know how clean you guys want your
files before starting translation; perhaps I mis-spoke.

No, I just got the impression that there was something more to do than
what you'd mentioned.

The OOo versions are ready for translation as OOo docs. If translators
want to also do all the work of adapting the files to LibO (cutting out
bits that are not relevant to LibO; adding bits that are relevant but
not in the OOo version; changing the links from OOo links to LibO links;
etc...) then I guess they are ready.

Well, I think that's good news :-) As for the differences, I am going to
be focussing on Base to start with, and there are not, AFAICT any major
differences between OOo and LibO as yet.

What language are you going to translate to? If you need help or a first reader in case of French, just ping me :-)

Kind regards
Sophie