-----Original Message-----
From: Henrik Enemark Rasmussen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Dienstag, 07. Mai 2002 16:03
Subject: Re: [DOTNET] prohibit window from moving by mouse

>Just a little comment.
>The WM_NCHITTEST solution is ok, but I don't think it
>prevents the user from using other means of moving the
>window, i.e. by cascading or tiling windows.

Yeah,
But how far do I want to go to give the user some kind of order in his windows?
If he destroys my fine little order by doing something like tiling itīs his own fault,
when something doesnīt work anymore.
(take this for the above sentences also:  *grin*)

As soon as he moves one of these, order will be restored anyway... (so maybe tiling is
just not possible? I have to try this out....)

Yours
Alois