>Just a little comment.
>The WM_NCHITTEST solution is ok, but I don't think it
>prevents the user from using other means of moving the
>window, i.e. by cascading or tiling windows.

>(take this for the above sentences also:  *grin*)
>not possible? I have to try this out....)

Well, unfortunatly, I have tried it out and found some other issues:
* Resizing the window make the same "flicker" I experienced before.

So I tried Ianīs out solution. This one doesnīt even allow a code-driven change of
location and size.
So, well, itīs up to me to try out a combination of this all...
Cu when I did it (thx to all that helped me ītil now)

Alois

You can read messages from the DOTNET archive, unsubscribe from DOTNET, or
subscribe to other DevelopMentor lists at http://discuss.develop.com.