-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Griffiths [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Dienstag, 07. Mai 2002 15:49
Subject: Re: [DOTNET] prohibit window from moving by mouse

>Is removing the title bar an option?  You could set the FormBorderStyle to
>none.  Users will then have difficulty moving your window.  The problem then
>of course is that your window will not have a normal title bar...

Hi,
Well, Ramaīs option (THX!) is definitly the one I will use.
My point why I will do is, because itīs an easy and maybe even for others rememberable
way to do. And no unsafe code(!) :)

What I really wanted to do was the following:
Having two MdiChild tied together but being able to loose this connection or tighten
it again.
It works quite well now, thx.

Alois

You can read messages from the DOTNET archive, unsubscribe from DOTNET, or
subscribe to other DevelopMentor lists at http://discuss.develop.com.