Very interesting. I am going to check with the AdBlock people and see if a
meeting of the minds is possible to find out what they fixed. In my case on
this machine Adblock is not installed. (the machine where google toolbar
brings about the error).

Very peculiar, I am starting to wonder if its really something deep in the
mshtml handler.

On 9/24/07, George Hitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My apologies to the list for the erroneous input I made
> earlier.  My bad.
>
> I have been using Firefox and DQSD for a very long time
> without any problems until just recently when I experienced
> the Internet Explorer Script Error window - only when
> starting Firefox from a DQSD function.
>
> I have never installed the Google toolbar but in light of
> one users remedy, I installed it and uninstalled it and of
> course the "script error" window continued to show.
>
> A day or two ago, AdBlock Plus 0.7.5.2 was available
> and installed here which in retrospect was when the error
> first started.
>
> Today, autoupdate indicated that AdBlock Plus 0.7.5.3
> was ready for install which I did and lo and behold, the
> "script error" window has gone away. On the
> adblockplus.org website it says 0.7.5.3 "fixes an error
> message that appears on some installations".
>
> FWIW.

Richard Ahlquist
Systems Analyst
Everyone is entitled to be stupid but you're abusing the privilege.
Webmaster
http://www.patentlystupid.com
http://www.pcsites.com
http://www.unlimitedbs.com