Yes. If I close FF and make sure the task list is clear of and FF instances
and launch a new DQSD search I get the IE script window error if Google
toolbar is installed, or another plugin wants to give me a window on FF
launch and I am launching FF through a DQSD search.

So its like google toolbar is throwing an invisible window when a DQSD
search launches FF? Not heavy on debugging tools on this machine any
suggestions for proving out the theory?

On 9/24/07, Kim Gräsman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
> > So the popup window prompting for the AdBlock sub seems related to
> kicking
> > off the error in my case?
>
> Yep, that vibes with my experiences. This is not pretty, in my
> opinion, but no big deal either.
>
> > So now that i had AdBlock Runing and was error free I reinstalled google
> > toolbar, and now when I launch a DQSD search every time if FF is closed
> > get the script error again.
>
> This, on the other hand, is more disturbing. Maybe Google are doing
> something wrong :)
>
> Just to make sure I understand -- you get the script error whenever a
> new instance of FF is launched, right? When you say "every time FF is
> closed", you mean the script error occurs the next time you launch a
> search using DQSD? Or literally when FF is closed?
>
> Thanks,
> - Kim

> > Ah ha!
> >
> > Maybe A DQSD Dev can weigh in on this.
> >
> > Installed AdBlock and closed FF used DQSD for a search and got the
> script
> > error at the same time as being prompted for what filter subscription to
> > pick. Picked subscription, closed FF again and relaunached via a DQSD
> search
> > and no script error.
> >
> > So the popup window prompting for the AdBlock sub seems related to
> kicking
> > off the error in my case?
> >
> > So now that i had AdBlock Runing and was error free I reinstalled google
> > toolbar, and now when I launch a DQSD search every time if FF is closed
> > get the script error again.
> >
> > Thoughts anyone?
> >

> > On 9/24/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Very interesting. I am going to check with the AdBlock people and see
> if a
> > meeting of the minds is possible to find out what they fixed. In my case
> on
> > this machine Adblock is not installed. (the machine where google toolbar
> > brings about the error).
> > >
> > > Very peculiar, I am starting to wonder if its really something deep in
> the
> > mshtml handler.

Richard Ahlquist
Systems Analyst
Everyone is entitled to be stupid but you're abusing the privilege.
Webmaster
http://www.patentlystupid.com
http://www.pcsites.com
http://www.unlimitedbs.com