From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 10:33 AM
To: DQSD users mailing list
Subject: Re: [DQSD-Users] Firefox Error revisited

If I disable every option in the google toolbar and hide it, I still get the
error. I just dont quite get what is happening.

I have noticed a similar behavior.  If I launch a search in dqsd with ff
not running, it will startup with no errors as long as ff starts up with
no intro dialog (restore session dialog, etc).

I can recreate it at will...  start ff, open a few tabs..   kill the ff
process so it dies uncleanly.

launch a search in dqsd.   when ff starts up, it wants to prompt the user
if they wish to restore the previous session.   This is when the js error
is displayed..

Monty

> So the popup window prompting for the AdBlock sub seems related to kicking
> off the error in my case?

Richard Ahlquist
Systems Analyst
Everyone is entitled to be stupid but you're abusing the privilege.
Webmaster
http://www.patentlystupid.com
http://www.pcsites.com
http://www.unlimitedbs.com