On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:16:07 +0200
Ville Syrjälä <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 23, 2004 at 11:58:25AM +0100, Felix Kühling wrote:
> > Hmm, the driver lacks the *pixel.[ch] files that for instance the mga
> > driver has. The r128 driver seems to have some pixel drawing stuff in
> > r128_span.[ch].
>
> span files have the software stuff and pixel files have some AGP
> glReadPixels() stuff but I think it's disabled (maybe broken?). The span
> stuff is straightforward to add because there are some templates.

If the span stuff is all that's needed then it should be working.
Incidentally I tested the drawpix demo yesterday. It worked ok as long
as it drew to the back buffer. Drawing to the front buffer was broken,
though. It started scribbling all over the screen. Maybe that's all that
needs to be fixed.

[snip]

Felix