On Sunday 22 February 2004 03:15 pm, Steve Holland wrote:
> I downloaded and tested the savage-2-0-0 branch yesterday. This is
> on an IBM ThinkPad T23 with a SuperSavage IX/C SDR. It works really
> well! Congratulations and thanks, guys!
>
> A few notes (savage-2-0-0 branch 2/21/04):
>     - tuxracer runs great!

Well, glFog() seems to be screwed up for me, 2/23/04 from trunk.  I built
according to the new build instructions and pointed to the Mesa cvs tree in
host.def.  However, tuxracer foreground stuff is all white when fog is turned
on (sometimes I can see a little texture, so its almost like the fog factor
is set way too high).  Tuxracer is linked against the current X11R6 GL and
GLU libraries.  The code is in src/fog.c of the tuxracer-0.61 tarball.  The
chip is a Savage4 on a creative labs motherboard:
(II) SAVAGE(0): [agp] Mode 0x1b000213 [AGP 0x10b9/0x1647; Card 0x5333/0x8a22]

Greg Davis