Hi Graham,

Just to be clear - I'm not anti Maven at all, I just think we need to
give people as much of a helping hand as possible to understand our
project structure and thereby engage with the code. There have been a
number of comments on the mailing lists along the lines of "Why cant I
see the source for the Services classes ?". We need to address this or
risk alienating developers. You touch on this with your observations
about the modules area.

Cheers, Robin.