Trying to be the very model of a modern Java programmer, I sketched up
some changes in dspace-stats and then built a unit test class to
exercise them.  Of course this exploded in my face because DSpace code
needs considerable test scaffolding and dspace-stats didn't have any.

Is there a how-to somewhere for adding the test framework to a module?
I'm looking at https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+Testing
and see that it's somewhat outdated:  there is no dspace-test module
anymore.

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mw...@iupui.edu
Asking whether markets are efficient is like asking whether people are smart.