We have recently been getting the following error in the filter-media
cron:

I changed -Xmx256m in the java command in dsrun to -Xmx512m
(documentation says that's the max you can set it to) and we're still
getting the error.  How can we get rid of this error?

Here is the full command in our dsrun script:

java -Xmx512m -classpath $FULLPATH "$@"

We are running a production instance of DSpace 1.4.2 with postgreSQL
7.3.4 on a Solaris 10 platform.

Thanks in advance.

Sue

Sue Walker-Thornton

ConITS Contract
NASA Langley Research Center
</></>Integrated Library Systems Application Administrator/DBA

130 Research Drive

Hampton, VA  23666

Office: (757) 224-4074
Fax:    (757) 224-4001
Pager: (757) 988-2547
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  • [Dspace-tech] Erro... Thornton, Susan M. (LARC-B702)[NCI INFORMATION SYSTEMS]
    • Re: [Dspace-t... Scott Phillips
      • Re: [Dspa... Thornton, Susan M. (LARC-B702)[NCI INFORMATION SYSTEMS]
        • Re: [... Scott Phillips
          • R... Thornton, Susan M. (LARC-B702)[NCI INFORMATION SYSTEMS]
            • ... Scott Phillips
              • ... Thornton, Susan M. (LARC-B702)[NCI INFORMATION SYSTEMS]
                • ... Tim Donohue
                • ... Thornton, Susan M. (LARC-B702)[NCI INFORMATION SYSTEMS]
                • ... Rowan Brownlee
                • ... Jayan Chirayath Kurian