Oh, Sorry.

The parameters go into your dspace.cfg. They are both boolean
parameters so just add:

pdffilter.largepdfs = true;

or

pdffilter.skiponmemoryexception = true;

Then re-run your dsrun command and they will take effect.

Scott--

On Mar 4, 2008, at 6:13 PM, Thornton, Susan M. (LARC-B702)[NCI
INFORMATION SYSTEMS] wrote:

> Hi Scott,
>      Thanks for the info, but can you tell me exactly where to put/
> how to format the parameters?  Do they go on the dsrun command?
> Thanks again,
> Sue

  • [Dspace-tech] Erro... Thornton, Susan M. (LARC-B702)[NCI INFORMATION SYSTEMS]
    • Re: [Dspace-t... Scott Phillips
      • Re: [Dspa... Thornton, Susan M. (LARC-B702)[NCI INFORMATION SYSTEMS]
        • Re: [... Scott Phillips
          • R... Thornton, Susan M. (LARC-B702)[NCI INFORMATION SYSTEMS]
            • ... Scott Phillips
              • ... Thornton, Susan M. (LARC-B702)[NCI INFORMATION SYSTEMS]
                • ... Tim Donohue
                • ... Thornton, Susan M. (LARC-B702)[NCI INFORMATION SYSTEMS]
                • ... Rowan Brownlee
                • ... Jayan Chirayath Kurian