On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 7:59 AM, Michael Steck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hi there,
>
> i am coding at my own theme template.xsl and wonder how i can select my
> own metadata fields.

I started to answer this and then realized I don't know if Manakin
automatically puts metadata not in the DC schema into the DRI, or
whether one needs to write or alter an Aspect to do so.

Could someone more clueful than I weigh in, please?

Dorothea

--
Dorothea Salo [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Digital Repository Librarian AIM: mindsatuw