Thanks Dave,

i have found the answer with your help:

in the DRI (or what you get by appending ?XML ) there is a referenceset
(in my case

referenceSet
id="aspect.artifactbrowser.ItemViewer.referenceSet.collection-viewer"
n="collection-viewer" type="summaryView">
−
        <reference repositoryID="bib.dspace.ffe" type="DSpace Item"
url="/metadata/handle/bib.dspace.ffe/23/mets.xml">
−
        <referenceSet rend="hierarchy" type="detailList">
...)

after following the linked url, i found the wanted pattern.

michael

Dipl.- Ing. Michael Steck
FfE - Forschungsstelle für Energiewirtschaft e.V.
Am Blütenanger 71
80995 München
Tel.: 089/158121-22
Fax: 089/158121-10
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.ffe.de

>>> "Walker, David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 06/17/08 4:40  >>>
If you append ?XML to the URL of your DSpace instance, Michael, do you
see your custom fields in the XML response?

If so, then you should be able to more or less copy the pattern below,
changing it match those field.

--Dave

David Walker
Library Web Services Manager