Dear Richard,

On Sat, 18 Apr 2009, Richard Jones wrote:

> If I remember correctly, this is possible through the DSpace API, but not
> actually possible from within the JSP-UI (I'm not sure about the XML-UI).
> Are you looking to code something, or just to use an existing feature?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Richard

If possible, we would like to use the existing feature.  But it seems that
the existing feature with the released code does not support this, the
only way is we have to try to code it ourselves, am I correct ?

--
Panyarak Ngamsritragul
Department of Mechanical Engineering

dangerous content by MailScanner.