Hi Mika,

> Im reposting this SWORD issue, since I havent found any solutions for it.
> I cant seen to make SWORD work with DSpace 1.5.2. With the previous
> version I was able to browse collection via SWORD Client, allthough
> submission didnt work. Now Im getting this error: HTTP Status 400 -
> Unable to recognise URL as a valid service document:
> http://dspace2.lib.helsinki.fi:8081/sword2/servicedocument
> type Status report

Ah, I think I've got it ...

Do you have the parameter

sword.servicedocument.url

set in your configuration?  If not, the implementation assumes that the
service document url will be

{dspace.url}/sword/servicedocument

If you're not deploying it in this "standard" location, then you have to
tell the configuration what url to respond to.

> I would also be interested in trying LNI, but havent found a good
> resource on how to use it. Any suggestions?

There is some documentation on the wiki, although you will also find
that a bit of trial and error is required.

Cheers,

Richard