Hi Stuart,

Actually I've been using Sword PHP library and it seems great. The
only thing I've noticed, is that if I run, say 10 deposits in a row,
my servlet container hangs and Java gives me the following memory
error. Now this makes me wonder if there's some leakage somewhere in
DSpace SWORD implementation or in PHP SWord library?

HTTP ERROR: 500
PermGen space
RequestURI=/neuroportti/handle/0/23
Caused by:
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space

Any ideas what might be causing this?

Thanks,
Mika