That is all actually commented out.  It just looks uncommented because of
the formatting of the email.

My main distribution is actually 1.5.2 if that helps.  I tried upgrading to
1.6 because I couldn't get email to work in 1.5.2 but that didn't help.  The
error above is actually from 1.5.2 and it would be great if I could find a
solution to that version.

Thanks.