hey all

I'm currently faceing a strange problem with displying the strengths of the
communities and the collections. I have set all the properties in the
config file "webui.strengths.show =true" and "webui.strengths.cache=false",
and I periodically run the job  "/[dspace]/bin/dspace itemcounter " every
morning. It was working fine and all of sudden it stop working and the
numbers disappeared. Any suggestion as how can I solve this problem.

--
Thanks

Amira Shoukry
Software Developer
University Academic Computing Technologies (UACT)
The American University in Cairo (AUC)