On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 9:19 AM, Amira Shoukry <am_ma...@aucegypt.edu> wrote:
> I'm currently faceing a strange problem with displying the strengths of the
> communities and the collections. I have set all the properties in the config
> file "webui.strengths.show =true" and "webui.strengths.cache=false", and I
> periodically run the job  "/[dspace]/bin/dspace itemcounter " every morning.
> It was working fine and all of sudden it stop working and the numbers
> disappeared. Any suggestion as how can I solve this problem.

Hi Amira,

I'm not sure why they have disappeared when they were working. But
let's take this one step as a time.
1) Did you try restarting tomcat?
2) Did you try running itemcounter manually? (maybe there's a problem
with your cron)
3) I there any particular reason why you have
webui.strengths.cache=false? It really should be set to true. Set it
and restart Tomcat.

Regards,
~~helix84