On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 10:29 AM, Amira Shoukry <am_ma...@aucegypt.edu> wrote:
> 3) as for the cache thing, I set it to false as I want the counters to be
> recalculated each time

For XMLUI, it should be set to true. For now, just try scheduling
itemcounter to run more often if you need more current numbers. I
agree there should be a way to make itemcounter run after
submission/import automatically, we can file a Jira issue for that.

> Actually i have made some changes in the communityViewer.java, login page
> after which the itemcounter stopped working. Do you believe is there any
> relation between these changes and the counter thing.

It might have somehting to do with changes to CommunityViewer.java.

> you can visit our website at  http://dar.aucegypt.edu/

It seems to have the numbers at this moment. Did you manage to fix it?

Regards,
~~helix84