Many thanks for the amazingly quick reply!

Yes I used dspam_train first to train one of the users which will be
merged into globaluser and then I merged that user into globaluser.

Basically my setup is that we do mail for a large number of people and
we want the ability to use a globaluser so that everyone has training
data, but then the global user will be updated every month with the
training data of 3 users (who get large amounts of spam). Therefore I
want to make sure that at each merge step, it's not just adding the
users, but rather starting again for globaluser.

Does that make sense, or is it completely wacky?

Also, does anyone have any ideas about my other message regarding the
signature not appearing anywhere? It suddenly disappeared and I don't
know what setting made it go away! So confused!

Thanks again,
Matt

--

Matt Galloway
Systems Engineer

Try our easy CRM system - you can sign up for free
at http://www.tactilecrm.com or read our blog at
http://www.senokian.com/barking.

Senokian Solutions Ltd
Business Innovation Centre