On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 04:42:09PM -0000, ham44865 wrote:
> I release a copy every two weeks or so, sometimes
> twice during the same day.

Then don't complain when someone comments on a version you haven't releaed
yet.

> I made my dstar G2 gateway OPEN SOURCE from the beginning at the above
> SourceForge page with a GPL Licence, freely available for download.

Great! As far as I'm concerned, *every* *last* *piece* of software that runs
on a D-Star gateway should be at least available as open source. Do you plan
to add a piece of software to replace the belligerently closed-source
dstarmon?
--
Jay Maynard, K5ZC at K6ZC port B    http://www.conmicro.com
http://www.k6zc.org                  http://www.tronguy.net