I think Steve is asking on my behalf, as I asked him if he knew, or knew
someone who knew, how to do it. ..... LOL!

I am running Windows XP Home Edition on an iMac using Parallels as the "Virtual
Machine" program. Windows runs fine, and the ID-1 software runs fine.

I need to know what settings, and values, to use to get on 23cm DD. I would
first like to just get on the internet...then I can work on setting up for DD.

If anyone could walk me through this...on a low tech basis...I would really
appreciate it. I have a 3 day holiday starting today, and I'd like to get it
all set up before the "week" starts on Thursday.

Please understand I am not "network savvy"....

Thanks,

Greg
JO3SLK