You should be able to use the Calculator now, choose the source repeater, then
DD frequency and then select data as the mode and it will show you the
programming.

From: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dstar_digi...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of jo3slk
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 9:37 AM
To: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] Re: ID-1 DD using a Mac ?

Thanks, Ed

JP3YHJ is the local repeater that I operate on. It has 430DV (A) on 439.01,
1.2DV (B) on 1291.67. It also has 1.2 (DD)on 1290.375. (I'm not sure what the
node letter is, but assume it is A per the original lettering plan.)

JP3YHJ does not have it's own gateway. It is part of a zone, with the gateway
at JP3YHH.

How does that work out programming wise..?

Greg

--- In dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com<mailto:dstar_digital%40yahoogroups.com>,