Just thinking here Greg.  First and foremost, the repeater system must
include a Data Repeater Module (OK, not a repeater but a regenerator).
This is a different box from the DV repeater and uses a simplex discrete
frequency.  For example, on K5CTX DV is on 1292.1 and mobile TX on
1272.1.  DD is on 1253.0 simplex.  This may be taken for granted, but
just in case, be sure there is a DD node at the repeater site.  73,
steve nu5d

--
Belton Ham Expo - The Cheapest Hamfest around.
NU5D - Nickel Under Five Dollars