John,
I appreciate any ideas or thoughts or things to check. I also think it may be a
problem/defect with the radio, but wanted to check with others just in case
there might be some setting in the radio that I might have accidentally
done/set that is not reset to factory defaults with the Reset All function.
These radios were purchased by the County over a year ago and I am not sure if
they were every operated until now. They are probably out of warantee and would
require some expenditure of funds to get fixed.

73, Charles WB5EXI