Charles,

I don't remember if you said you were programming these radios by hand or using software. If using software, a full reset of the radio wouldn't be a bad idea as you can quickly reload memories. If you have the Icom RS91 software, it should be easy (additional help on my site at http://k7ve.org/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=26 ) -- or look at CHIRP http://chirp.danplanet.com/wiki/